What To Do Until Help Arrives: Harmful Waste
Harmful Waste (Sewage, Bloodborne Pathogens, etc.):
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Attempt cleanup of any kind.
- Touch or handle items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids.
Note: If exposed to harmful waste, OSHA recommends a post-exposure medical evaluation. Consult your local health department or physician.
SERVPRO of Licking County at 740-587-0938….here to help! Let our professional team do the cleanup with the proper procedures to keep you, your home or company safe.