SERVPRO Spotting Kit
Use what the pros use!
Professional carpet and upholstery cleaning is important to the life and appearance of your home and furnishings. But what about those little spills and mishaps that occur when you least expect them?
SERVPRO of Licking County sells a spotting kit to keep your carpets and upholstery looking their best between cleanings. The products in the kit are the four spotting agents that our professional technicians most frequently use. The kit has 3 refillable bottles and an aerosol can. We provide free lifetime refills on the three bottles, when routine services are scheduled.
The key to successful spot removal is time. The longer a spot sits, the more likely it will result in a permanent stain. Having the SERVPRO spotting kit on the shelf in your home lets you address the spot quickly, so you can protect the investment you have made in your carpets and furniture.
The SERVPRO Spotting Kit includes:
- StainZap - Remove the toughest of stains with this oxygen-based stain remover, cleaner and deodorizer. StainZap is used for the effective removal of water-based stains such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juice, sauces, grass and blood.
- Solvent Spotter - Solvent Spotter is a rapid drying solvent blend developed for removal of oil, grease, tar, gum, wax and paint from fabrics.
- Urine Odor & Stain Remover - A mixture of natural enzymes and bacteria used to eliminate odors caused by organic residues including urine, feces, vomit, spilled foods, mildew, perspiration, skunks, grass stains and other organic waste.
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner - A blend of detergents, solvents and cleaning agents for maximum cleaning of all fabrics. Works well on wool, cotton, nylon and other synthetics.
- SERVPRO Furnishings Care Book - The perfect pocket-sized guide for all your home furnishing care needs. The care book explains everything you need to know to rid yourself of the worst stains and to keep your carpet looking new.
- SERVPRO Spotting Slide Rule - An easy-to-use slide rule that gives you step-by-step instructions for a multitude of spot removal situations.
If you need a refill, or would like to purchase a kit, call SERVPRO of Licking County at 740-587-0938.