With Any Leak It's The Water You Don't See That Causes The Most Damage
A Small Leak Could Be A Big Problem.
There’s no such thing as a small disaster - especially when a small leak now could blossom into a big claim later. Unseen water can soak through walls, seep through carpet and pool on subfloors, causing major problems over time. Instead of trusting untrained eyes, help ensure the value of your property by calling SERVPRO of Licking County.
Areas that Can be affected by a small water leak:
- Brick Exterior
- Wall Stud
- Interior Area
- Carpet Padding
- Bottom Wall Plate
- Floor Joist
- Sill Plate
The water damage you don’t see can affect these areas.
At SERVPRO of Licking County, we have the equipment, training and experience to find and dry unseen water before secondary damages set in. Our team is trained to safely clean and restore your property, utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the Source/Type of Water
- Measure Temperature and Humidity for Drying Analysis
- Survey the Extent of Damage and Inspect the Premises for Hidden Moisture
- Perform Emergency Water Extraction
- Move and Block Furniture & Contents
- Inspect Carpet Pad/Carpet and Provide Service
- Apply Necessary Treatments (Disinfectants/Deodorization)
- Utilize Advanced Drying and Monitoring Equipment
- Dispose of Refuse
If water damage has impacted your home or business, please call SERVPRO of Licking County at 740-587-0938. Let our professional team do the cleanup with the proper procedures to keep you, your home or company safe.