About SERVPRO of Licking County
SERVPRO® of Licking County is conveniently located right on State Route 16 in Granville, Ohio. We have been loyally servicing the Licking County community and surrounding areas for more than 25 years. Why is SERVPRO® a name to remember, specifically your SERVPRO® of Licking County? That’s because we specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties alike. No amount of damage from fire or smoke, water from storms or natural disasters or even vandalism is too big of a job for the heroes at SERVPRO® of Licking County. Another coveted service that we take pride in is mold mitigation to refresh and restore your home or business.
Our specialists at SERVPRO® of Licking County know you work hard for these spaces and the items within them, so we work hard for you when an unexpected or unfortunate situation blows, floods or burns through your front door. Our primary focus is getting your life back to normal as quickly as possible because time is important to us. SERVPRO® of Licking County will remedy your situation all while doing our best to decrease the anxiety and worry that floods in with disasters. We may not be able to eliminate those feelings completely, but we will make your home or office feel "Like it never even happened."
Knowledge is as crucially important to us as time is. Which is why our heroes are highly trained in property damage restoration from initial training created by SERVPRO®’s HQ Training Team to our ongoing and regular IICRC-Industry Certification Training. Every member of our team is equipped with the knowledge, fervor and care it takes to restore your property. With a nation-wide system of qualified franchises at our backs, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO® of Licking County.
Allow our team to pick up the pieces for you and your family, call SERVPRO® of Licking County today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Licking County Chamber of Commerce
- Outstanding Sales Performance
- FPN Supermarket Sweep 1st Place