Faster to your Licking County Water Damage Event
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Licking County provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Licking County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 740-587-0938
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
If water damage has impacted your home or business, please call SERVPRO of Licking County at 740-587-0938. Let our professional team do the cleanup with the proper procedures to keep you, your home or company safe.
Now that fall is here, that means bonfires for many people. It’s nice to keep warm and cozy next to a bonfire with your family and friends. Unfortunately, many people do not realize how dangerous bonfires can be. Stay safe around your bonfire with these tips:
- Wet down any grass in the area surrounding the fire.
- Have a live hose or water supply nearby.
- Select a site away from trees, bushes, and man-made structures.
- Be wary of nearby dead grass, dry leaves, branches, and bark.
- Keep small children a reasonable distance from the fire.
- Never start a bonfire with accelerants like lighter fluid, gasoline, or kerosene.
- Tinder, kindling, and wood should be the only materials in your fire and should be strategically placed.
- Start putting out your fire at least 20 minutes before you plan to leave the area.
If fire or smoke damage has impacted your home or business, please call SERVPRO of Licking County at 740-587-0938. Let our professional team do the cleanup with the proper procedures to keep you, your home or company safe.
What SERVPRO Professionals Can Do for You
You have so much invested in your home. Choose SERVPRO to protect your most valuable asset!
Your home is a reflection of you and makes an impression on all those who enter it. You invest your time, energy and hard-earned resources to maintain, protect and increase the value of your home.
When you need work done on your home, you should expect the very best service as a fair price. Here at SERVPRO of Licking County, we are committed to providing fire and water cleanup and restoration services, as well as top-quality professional cleaning services for your entire home.
SERVPRO of Licking County offers a variety of services to help with your residential cleaning needs:
- Fire, Smoke and Soot Cleanup and Restoration
- Water Removal and Dehumidification
- Crime Scene, Biohazard and Vandalism Cleanup
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
- Contents Claim Inventory Service
- Air Duct and HVAC Cleaning
- Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaning and Care
- Stain Removal, Stain Resistance Applications
- Odor Identification and Deodorization
- Upholstery and Drapes: Wet or Dry Cleaning Methods
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call (740)-587-0938 today!
Let our professional team do the cleanup with the proper procedures to keep you, your home or company safe.
Post Construction Cleaning & Restoration
SERVPRO Helps Ensure Your Finished Projects Always Look Their Best
Once the floors are down and the drywall is up, it’s time to remove the debris and dirt in order to lay carpet, paint and decorate. Our team at SERVPRO of Licking County can provide the debris removal services to prepare the building for interior design.
Structural integrity, materials, labor, safety, customer satisfaction and deadlines - the list goes on and on when building a commercial facility. The bottom line, however, is you are responsible for getting the doors open on time. You want the facility to look its best when the doors open. We can help you meet your deadlines by providing thorough post -construction services in a timely manner. These services include:
- Post-Construction Cleaning
- Dehumidification and Drying
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Debris Removal (if necessary)
- Final Cleaning
- Emergency Response Restoration and Cleanup Services
During the construction phase a building can trap moisture. Excessive moisture could result in mold growth. If you think one of your projects may have a moisture issue, rely on us to provide the help you need eliminating moisture and preventing the potential for mold growth.
To schedule Post-Construction Cleaning or Restoration Services at your commercial facility call SERVPRO of Licking County at 740-587-0938.
Does Your Licking County Home Have A Mold Problem?
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today: 740-587-0938
Restoring Your Licking County Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Flooding and water damage events at Licking County commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Licking County
SERVPRO of Licking County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Meet Our Crew: https://www.SERVPROlickingcounty.com/employee-photos
Carpet Cleaning at Your Commercial Facility
At SERVPRO of Licking County, our team has specialties other than mitigation and restoration. We also specialize in cleaning and one thing our team knows how to clean is carpets for your commercial businesses!
Dirty carpet isn’t something any business wants to have. It looks unprofessional and unkept. Luckily, our SERVPRO team is only a phone call away and will come in to clean your carpets.
We offer two different carpet cleaning methods for commercial facilities.
- Hot Water Extraction: A standard cleaning method for most carpet types. This method does include the pre-spray & traffic lane cleaner and deodorization.
- Showcase Cleaning: The most aggressive thorough cleaning method offered. This includes shampooing the carpet followed by the hot water extraction.
To schedule carpet cleaning services at your commercial facility call SERVPRO of Licking County at 740-587-0938.
When Storms or Floods hit Licking County, SERVPRO is ready!
SERVPRO of Licking County specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit Licking County, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,650 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today 740-587-0938
National Preparedness Month
September is National Preparedness Month and we've learned a lot from our disaster recovery work over the years. Learn how you can plan for when disaster strikes by reading the following residential and commercial tips.
- In case of power loss during a storm, turn your refrigerator and freezer to their coldest setting. Don’t eat food that has warmed past 40° F.
- Install storm shutters ahead of time to protect vulnerable windows. If a storm is approaching, temporary plywood shutters will work in a pinch.
- Take shelter in an inferior, lower-level room away from windows, doors and skylights during a severe storm.
- If you lose power, unplug electrical appliances to prevent potential damage from a power surge once electricity is restored.
- Bring valuable items upstairs to protect from flood damage.
- If you hear thunder, hold off on showering until the storm passes. Lightning can travel through metal pipes and shock on contact.
- Turn off all utilities at the main switches or valves when instructed to do so. (Gas and electric shut off) Board up windows prior to forecasted high wind storm events, such as hurricanes.
- Disconnect all electrical equipment and appliances. Raise elevators (if applicable) from the bottom floor.
- Ensure your server is protected and backed up in another location.
- Employee safety should always be your first priority. Account for all employees by establishing evacuation plans in advance, identifying areas outside the building that are designated meeting places.
- Contact your local SERVPRO Franchise to set up an Emergency Response Profile (ERP), which outlines every step of your emergency plan in any situation.
If storm damage has impacted your home or business, please call SERVPRO of Licking County at 740-587-0938. Let our professional team do the cleanup with the proper procedures to keep you, your home or company safe.
Licking County 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
SERVPRO of Licking County is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today: 740-587-0938
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Licking County has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Licking County
SERVPRO of Licking County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Meet Our Crew: https://www.SERVPROlickingcounty.com/employee-photos