New Year's Resolution: Emergency Ready Profile
Make Your Resolution Count
Now that it is 2021, people are either making their resolutions or already have them planned. Quite a few individuals choose to work out more or to spend less money. As a business owner, you can make a resolution that could help for years to come.
SERVPRO offers businesses a service called an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP). Consider making your New Year’s resolution getting prepared with an ERP. Listed below are a few advantages of an Emergency Ready Profile:
- No cost assessment of your facility.
- Contains the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building quickly following a disaster.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Licking County as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identifies the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
- Can add your facility’s current contingency plans to your SERVPRO Ready Profile.
The ERP is also accessible online using your computer or tablet. Simply download SERVPRO's free Ready Plan app to access this information anytime. The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) will help ensure you and your businesses are "Ready for whatever happens."
Think about the potential disasters that could affect your business. Now ask yourself this question: Are You Ready?
Call 740-587-0938 Today for a No Cost Assessment of Your Facility!